If for any reason you are not satisfied with our products, Dress Forum will assist you with a prompt credit or exchange.
We have updated our return policy and process as of October 2023, please read our new policy carefully to ensure your return eligibility:
- Please inspect the merchandise immediately upon receipt. All returns and exchanges including manufacturer defects must be requested within 10 days for domestic customers from the merchandise received date and 20 days for international customers from the packing company received date.
- All initial return requests must include your company name, order invoice number(s), style number(s), color(s), size(s), quantity, and the reason for return. For manufacturer-defective merchandise, please attach photos of the damage(s) with the initial return requests.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #) will be issued by Dress Forum after the initial return request (this form) is completed; returns will not be accepted without a prior RMA confirmation and the RMA # doesn't mean the claim is approved, just accepted for further review.
- Returned merchandise must be mailed out within 5 business days from the time you receive the RMA # from Dress Forum.
- For the non-manufacturer defective and/or label changed merchandise, up to 10% restocking fee will be applied to the value of the merchandise automatically. Customers will be responsible for shipping the merchandise back to the Dress Forum warehouse or showroom. All merchandise in this category will be allotted a one- time exchange for the same or different item.
- Customers will be responsible for the return shipping cost if it’s non-defective related merchandise. Shipping method with tracking is recommended. Dress Forum is not responsible for any lost packages.
- All merchandise must be in its original condition and packaging with hang tags in place. Any items with signs of wear, wash, modification or alterations will not be accepted for the return.
- All returns will be applied as store credit. Please allow up to 7 business days for inspection by our quality control department.
- All store credits will expire 1 year from the issued date.
- All sale items are FINAL SALE and not eligible for return or exchange.
- All items under the 'Single Pieces' category are FINAL SALE and not eligible for return or exchange.
To initiate a return, please fill out the Return Request Form online.
Once we receive your return request form, we will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form with a RMA # and a return shipping label if the reason for return was manufacturer damage.
You MUST include a hard copy of the RMA Form with the RMA # in the return package. We do not accept returns without a RMA # and a RMA Form.
Please mail out the merchandise within 5 business days from the time you receive the RMA Form and RMA #.
The returned merchandise will be inspected by our quality control team and we will reach out to you about your return.
If you have any further questions please email us at email@example.com